I'm a British game developer focusing on design.
I graduated with a BA in Digital Film and Video and have worked as a Video Editor, Motion Graphics Designer and VFX Artist within commercials, music videos and theatre productions in London, Berlin and Chile. I've since move into interactive media and published two of my own games on Steam.
I like to leverage technology and combine it with creative imagination to make compelling experiences.
If you'd like a copy of my CV or you want to get in touch, email me at:
- Gameplay and Level Design/Scripting/Programming.
- VFX/Lighting/Environment Design.
- Material Design/Scripting.
- Sequencer Animation,/Cinematic Rendering /Camera Blending.
- AI Behaviour Design/Scripting.
- UI Design/Integration/Navigation.
- SFX/Sound Design.
- Debugging/Performance Profiling/QA.
- Tools/Data Management.
- C++ engine source building and code editing.
- Network Replication.
- Procedural Generation.
- Unreal Engine 4/5
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Cinema 4D
- Visual Studio
- Ableton Live
- Concept Research/Development
- Fluent in English and French
- Intermediate in Spanish and German